Magnets

"The damage they did is absolutely unreal. They burned holes in the intestines. Whenever they opened him up some of his intestines already leaked out." Mother of a three-year-old boy

Free social media assets from the Office for Product Safety and Standards. Share to help raise awareness.

Magnet safety post for Twitter

Download all Facebook Assets

[English - zip file]

[Welsh - zip file]

Download all Twitter Assets

[English - zip file]

[Welsh - zip file]

Magnet safety post for Instagram

Download all Instagram Assets

[English - zip file]

[Welsh - zip file]

Share on social media

Simply follow Child Accident Prevention Trust on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share this content across your own channels.

Facebook Twitter Instagram


Follow the British Association of Paediatric Surgeons on Twitter: @BAPSCampaigns


More information

Learn why top doctors are so worried, read our tips for keeping children safe, find out how accidents happen, study official safety alerts and spread the word with our flyer and a poster and leaflet from the Office for Product Safety and Standards.