Button battery safety pack

Display a poster and hand out a flyer and raise awareness of the dangers of button batteries.

Very few parents know that a button battery, if swallowed, can kill a child in a matter of hours, and it’s not through choking.

The electrical charge from the battery creates caustic soda inside the body. This can burn a hole through the throat and major blood vessels and children can bleed to death.

Yet button batteries are found in many everyday household objects such as car key fobs, musical greetings cards, children’s books and toys, and children's thermometers.

About the button batteries safety pack

With 100 copies of our Your child and button batteries flyer and a hard-hitting full-colour poster, this pack gives you everything you need to inform parents about the danger to their child from button batteries.

Product code: PCK013