Magnets"The damage they did is absolutely unreal. They burned holes in the intestines. Whenever they opened him up some of his intestines already leaked out." Mother of a three-year-old boy Home Keep your child safe Parents speak out Resources News Leaflet and Poster A free leaflet and poster from the Office for Product Safety and Standards with helpful safety messages to share with parents. Download, print and share to help raise awareness. Download Leaflet [PDF] Download Poster [PDF] Share on social media Simply follow Child Accident Prevention Trust on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share this content across your own channels. Follow the British Association of Paediatric Surgeons on Twitter: @BAPSCampaigns More information Learn why top doctors are so worried, read our tips for keeping children safe, find out how accidents happen, study official safety alerts and spread the word with our flyer and social media assets from the Office for Product Safety and Standards.