Magnets

"The damage they did is absolutely unreal. They burned holes in the intestines. Whenever they opened him up some of his intestines already leaked out." Mother of a three-year-old boy

Our visual, colourful, easy-to-read flyer alerts parents to the dangers of super strong magnets. Download and share to help raise awareness.

Flyer for magnet safety - download and share

Share on social media

Simply follow Child Accident Prevention Trust on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share this content across your own channels.

Facebook Twitter Instagram


Follow the British Association of Paediatric Surgeons on Twitter: @BAPSCampaigns


More information

Learn why top doctors are so worried, read our tips for keeping children safe, find out how accidents happen, study official safety alerts and spread the word with this flyer plus social media assets and a poster and leaflet from the Office for Product Safety and Standards.