"The damage they did is absolutely unreal. They burned holes in the intestines. Whenever they opened him up some of his intestines already leaked out." Mother of a three-year-old boy
Our visual, colourful, easy-to-read flyer alerts parents to the dangers of super strong magnets. Grab your free download and share to help raise awareness.
A free leaflet and poster from the Office for Product Safety and Standards with helpful safety messages to share with parents.
Free social media assets from the Office for Product Safety and Standards.