“It turns out this is one of the most damaging and dangerous things that my beautiful boy could have ever swallowed. It does not get much worse than this.” - Mother of an 8 month-old baby boy
Used, 'flat' lithium coin cell batteries can still cause serious damage to a child's food pipe if swallowed. Help us spread the word.
Most parents don’t know about the dangers or where batteries are in their homes, so they can’t keep their children safe. That’s why we’re launching a Button Battery Treasure Hunt.